Newfoundland Capital Management acquired a new stake in Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (NASDAQ:CRESY) during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 849,823 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $15,717,000. Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. makes up 13.0% of Newfoundland Capital Management’s portfolio,
making the stock its largest position. Newfoundland Capital Management owned 1.70% of Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. as of its most recent SEC filing
https://www.mideasttime.com/newfoundlan ... 36107.html
Esto me parece sumamente importante, que los fondos de USA que son los que realmente van a hacer la diferencia no paren de aumentar posición y casi ninguno la este disminuyendo muestra que de a poco en USA están compartiendo el análisis realizado por acá. Hoy pasa a ser la posición más grande de este fondo, con miles de activos alrededor del mundo para elegir hoy creen que la mejor inversión que pueden realizar es CRESY.